November 02, 2012

Salty, Crunchy... Healthy?!

As we are all abundantly aware, the Northeast suffered a major storm this week.  I am one of the lucky ones that was relatively unaffected in comparison to so many others.   While things are still getting settled, I humbly offer a quick snack today.

It's what I had on hand and  about making the most of what I have until the pantry is fully stocked again.  These chips are incredibly fast, require minimal effort and you don't have to feel the least bit guilty if you finish the entire plate by yourself.


 




Kale Chips
  • 5 oz baby kale
  • 2 tbsp oil  (I used lemon-infused olive oil)
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt

Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Toss baby kale with oil and salt.  Lay on parchment lined baking sheet and spread out evenly.
Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy, giving it a good shake halfway through. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment